Friday, August 20, 2010

Haircut Hangout in Downtown Hollywood

My Bed Fellow softies are now available at Haircut Hangout in downtown Hollywood.
118 S. 20th Ave, Hollywood, FL  33020
They don't have a website, but you can find them on Facebook
It is the coolest shop.  One of those kinds of places that makes you feel good all around.  I dare you to go into this shop and not smile.  You can't.  It just isn't possible.  They have these cool hair cutting chairs and kid's movies and games to keep kids occupied while getting their hair cut. 
I'm so proud that my softies are here because they are seated among some really awesome stuff!  If there is a child in your life, you need to check out this place!  
 I haven't had a chance to stop back in since I took them there on Wednesday, but my friend stopped in yesterday and snapped this pic of them up on display.  I'm super excited too because I see that the owner also posted one of my Kid's Creatures fliers next to them.  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment