Sunday, October 31, 2010

Art on the Street

Last night the Craft Mafia set up a booth at the "Craft Crypt" at the Fort Lauderdale Day of the Dead celebration.  (It is going on again on Tues if you are in the area) Until lately, I hadn't really ever participated in anything "artsy".  Mainly because I didn't get it.  I still don't get all of it, but I think that is kinda always going to be the case.  The mystery of it all is intriguing.  One thing I've discovered lately is how much I love to watch art in action.  I just love when people do this.  The above picture is one of two fellows who worked on these last night on the street just outside of our "crypt".  They started out with pencil, moved on to paint then were using an airbrush.  The work isn't finished yet, and they said they are going to do more of it on Tuesday.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment