Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh Etsy, dear Etsy.... I'm so sorry to have neglected you

I've been so busy with the planning and prepping of Odd Duck that quite a few things in my life got shoved to the side.  Etsy is one of them. I never neglected any sales, I always shipped out quickly and took care of all of that business, I just didn't have time to do much else.  It is so refreshing to be back
Diving back in, I was pleasantly surprised to see that my work has been pretty active even without my attention.  I was featured in a boat-load of treasuries!  Sales were so good at Odd Duck that many of the soft creatures found new homes and I had to take their listings down, therefore, didn't even get to see how they looked in the treasuries :(
But, some did manage to stick around and I've posted screenshots here and if you click them, they will take you to the treasuries.



Ok, now back to work... I've got a ton of new sock monkeys to get listed in the store and some aprons to blog about and get listed in the store as well.
Cheers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment