Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gettting ready, Getting nervous --- Atomic Holiday Bazaar is this weekend!

I'm doing my first ever road-trip craft show this weekend in Sarasota.  I'm thrilled because I've wanted to do this show for a long time.  One year I had a newborn and one year I wasn't lucky enough to get accepted.  But this year my kids are old enough to leave behind (at least for the weekend) and I made the cut.  In order to save on gas money, my carbon footprint and boredom, I'm carpooling with Christine of Belle Adore. so it is gonna be so much fun!  2 full days of vending back-to-back!  And, we are gonna get a chance to celebrate after the show at my good friend's bar City Tavern in Fort Myers on the way home Sunday night.  I can't wait.
I've never even had an opportunity to attend this show, but as you can see from how awesome the flier is, it is going to be great.
I was also pretty stoked to get one of my sock monkeys picked to be printed on the backside of the flier.  I am gonna have to make sure to get my greedy little paws on at least 2 of these so I can mount them in my brag book.
I've got a lot of work to do between now and the middle-of-the-night Friday night when we'll be taking off, so I need to run, but I also wanted to mention real quick-like about the new tab at the top up there describing where 10% of sales is getting donated.  (or if you are reading this in a reader, click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment