Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Stuffed Magazine.... someday

The Joann by my house FINALLY had the new Stuffed! magazine in stock.  Of course I bought it right away even though it was a stupid 10% off.  I know, sounds crazy that I think a sale is "stupid" but it totally is when that 10% off sale prevents me from using my 40% off coupon.
Anyhoo... I am excited to go dive into it, too bad I have to work tonight.
If you didn't already know, getting one of my softies published in this magazine is my dream.  It is on my 40 things to do by the time I turn 40 list.  (I have 4 years left) I've submitted to them twice and haven't received an answer but I haven't received my babies back either so I'm still hopeful.  My plan is to keep submitting every quarter until they either like my work or just get sick of seeing my stuff and publish me just to keep from having to deal with me anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment