Friday, March 29, 2013

Night Owl Market this Saturday March 30, 2013 FAT Village Fort Lauderdale





*Saturday*

*March 30, 2013*

FAT Village Fort Lauderdale
Night Owl Market



Click me to See the Event Page on Facebook

The Night Owl Market is a FREE event this Saturday that will showcase independent makers of all sorts of crafts (including me!).  Along with being able to get your fill of shopping from local artisans, you can fill your belly with food from gourmet food trucks and sip on some free alcohol.  Yep.  You read that right, free booze.  As if this isn't enough to get you to come down to FAT Village, it is all going on alongside the monthly Art Walk where the residents of FAT Village arts district open their doors and invite the public to see their art and the current projects they have going.
I'll be vending my Kitschy Aprons and one-of-a-kind dolls and soft toys and I've got a load of new stuff for you all to see.
If you've never been to FAT Village before, it is an artist warehouse district downtown that runs along NW 1st Avenue in between NW 5th and  NW 6th Street
The actual warehouse where I'll be is Project North at 517 NW 1 Ave, Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
This weekend would be a perfect time to come out and support local, handmade artisans like me.  Bring your friends too!
Hope to see you there, stop by my booth and say 'hi'

-Shelley


WHEN

This Saturday, 5-11pm

WHERE
517 NW 1st Avenue



No comments:

Post a Comment