Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Made a Vintage Reproduction Swing Dress Today

I love this one so much that I think I'm gonna make it in tons of different colors, patterns and sizes. It is classy, flattering, fun to twirl in and has pockets!
This one is in the shop if you're interested... more will follow





I'm so excited about this, but I finally broke down and bought a nice camera. For years I've been doing all of my product shots with either an iphone or ipad. It would take forever and I could only take pictures at certain times of the day when the sun was just in the right spot and if there were clouds... forget it. Today, it took me about five minutes to snap these pictures and I still haven't even learned how to use most of the functions. I'm so happy and wondering why I didn't buy a camera sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment