Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Fabrics!

I've been working on some new fabric designs lately. All the designing part is complete, but I need to wait for the physical proofs to come in before I can make them salable. So, you're gonna have to wait about 2 weeks before you can purchase. I'm too excited to wait to show off the designs though.
I couldn't help but to giggle and giggle as I designed this one. I cannot WAIT to make this into a dress! From a distance, it isn't really obvious, but it's poop! POOP! I think it will be so funny to have a dress made from poop fabric. 

The following is something I've been wanting to do for awhile but just never got around to it until now. I turned my award winning Skelley Baby cut & sew plush doll into a Sugar Skull baby just in time for the Day of the Dead. 

I don't have a picture, but I've also ordered a reduced size Skelley Baby fabric to give that a test run. I'll let you know if it works. 

And, although you'll have to wait to purchase those, I added a slightly different version of the Sugar Skull fabric that IS available for purchase right now.
At a customer's request, I made a new version where the Sugar Skull is smaller. The sample below is printed on Poly Crepe de Chine and I LOVE it! It is lighweight and flowy and the black is very vibrant. It is $20.70 per yard, and is 52" width.
Purchase this fabric HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment