Thursday, December 14, 2017

My Fabrics are available on Amazon

Through Spoonflower distribution, some of my fabrics are now available on Amazon! This is kinda exciting for me because I've seen a huge jump in commissions because of it. From a customer's perspective, there really is no difference on whether they buy on Amazon or Spoonflower, but Amazon has gotten quite a bit more exposure for me so I'm happy. Check it out here or of course, you can still order on Spoonflower too.
Above photo is a dress I created to wear to my baby brother's wedding rehersal dinner. It was fabulous ... I just giggled the whole time because rarely anyone noticed I was wearing a POOP DRESS! I used silky faille. It lays nicely for a dress and feels so smooth. It is slightly sheer and because I didn't line the dress, it requires a slip underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment