Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sue and Steve

I've been working on a set of dolls that I have big plans for.  I can't tell you the plans, they are secret. Well, at least for now.
So anyhow, These dolls are going to be so cute once I can get them the way that I want them to be, but right now they are just really giving me trouble.  They are a reminder of how much I still have to learn about plush.  I am loving the challenge, but really getting tired of starting over.
Sue's first draft started out here, and for the life of me, I have no clue why I have no pictures of Steve yet.
The Sue & Steve I'm working on today will be the 4th Sue and 3rd Steve.  Steve 1 and Sue 2 got thrown in the trash and Sue 1, 3 & 4 and Steve 2 are all not-so-perfect playmates of my children now. (below is Sue 4)
I think I may have finally fixed the errors and will have some dolls ready to show tomorrow (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment