Sunday, October 19, 2014

Strawberry Shortcake Costume for a Toddler

I made this costume for Lily when she was about 2 and a half.  I designed it to look identical to the Strawberry Shortcake toy that I had from the 70's
I made the dress just like a regular dress and used fabrics and techniques that I would use to make regular clothing.  She was so sweet in this costume but I am going through my Halloween box and realizing that some things are just going to have to go and since the now 8-year-old Lily obviously won't fit in it anymore, It's up for sale.


I'm asking only $25 for it (or a little more if purchased on eBay to cover the fees).  Either way, the shipping is free.  Hat, dress and apron included.  Tights and shoes not included.

on Square Market

or buy on eBay

UPDATE:  it sold right away, but I'm leaving this blog post just because I love this costume :)




No comments:

Post a Comment